FRS102 Online Tool: Introduction
This online tool has been created by TPT Retirement Solutions (formerly The Pensions Trust) to help you complete your statutory accounts in line with the new accounting standard, FRS102, which applies for accounting periods commencing on or after 1 January 2015.
You can use this tool to:
- calculate the ‘net present value’ of the deficit contributions that your organisation pays to one (or more) of the pension schemes via TPT Retirement Solutions;
- download the relevant stream(s) of deficit contributions; and
- download and save a suggested disclosure note, for agreement with your auditor and inclusion in your organisation’s accounts.
Please note that the tool does not:
- provide advice to your organisation; you should take appropriate independent advice from your auditor or accountant.
- dictate what discount rates to use; the tool provides suggested discount rates, but ultimately the choice of discount rates is your organisation’s responsibility.
Your organisation should have received a letter from TPT that includes an ‘authentication code’. Please enter the code below to enable you to use the tool.
If you do not have an authentication code, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your organisation’s reference number (e.g. E1234).